- 1 coordinator
- 1 speaker
Roles of the coordinator
- Open the session exactly on the scheduled time.
- Introduce themselves and the conference speaker.
- Comply with the time allocated for the session: 25 minutes.
- End the session.
Roles of conference speaker
- Prepare the speech in the terms requested: as a 25-minute PowerPoint presentation, using the SAC template (please download it from the SAC website).
- Share your slides in advance to minimize issues during the presentation.
- Get to the venue on the scheduled time.
- Deliver the presentation.
- Keep within the time established.