DIALOGUE WITH EXPERTS
- 1 or 2 coordinators
- 4 or 5 experts
Roles of coordinators
- Open the session exactly on the scheduled time.
- Introduce themselves and the speakers (2 minutes).
- Comply with the time allocated for the session.
- Raise and chair discussions.
- Promote participation of the audience.
- End the session exactly on the scheduled time.
- We recommend coordinators to be in contact with the other members of the session. For this reason, we provide their e-mail addresses and attach an e-mail format that can be used to initiate contact.
Roles of experts
- Keep in touch with the coordinator, who will contact you according to the program.
- Get to the venue on the scheduled time.
- Actively participate in the debate generated, answering questions from the coordinator and audience.
- Keep within the time established by the coordinator.