- 2 coordinators
- 4 or 5 speakers according to the program
Roles of coordinators
- Open the session exactly on the scheduled time.
- Introduce themselves and the speakers.
- Comply with the time allocated for the session: each presentation should last 10 minutes. Questions are asked immediately after each presentation and for 5 minutes. (If the presentation runs over 10 minutes, the time for discussion will be shortened, so please we ask you to respect the time limits).
- Chair discussions.
- Promote participation of the audience.
- Provide their personal contribution to the topics of the presentations as part of feedback on each presentation.
- End the session exactly on the scheduled time.
- We recommend coordinators to be in contact with the other members of the session. For this reason, we provide their e-mail addresses and attach an e-mail format that can be used to initiate contact.
Roles of speakers
- Prepare the speech in the terms requested: as a 10-minute PowerPoint presentation (12 minutes for presentations recorded by international guests) using the SAC template (please download it from the SAC website).
- Share your slides in advance to minimize issues during the presentation.
- Keep in touch with the coordinator who will contact you.
- Get to the venue on the scheduled time.
- Present your speech and then actively participate in the debate generated, answering questions from the coordinators and audience and participating in the debate with the other speakers.
- Keep within the time established by the coordinator.
- After your presentation there will be 5 minutes for discussion, so please do not run over so as not to shorten this time.